CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 21, 2009

This is the longest blog I've ever Posted. ever.

Haha..its been days since I update my blog. =p
I've attended my sis's graduation ceremony last Friday. Its at :


Yeah, i was bored the whole time, thats why I've been toying with the camera.....

-I bet my bro took this pic. Wanna know what i'm doing ?

-a paper crane ! :D
My bro is busy eating, my mum busy chatting with her friends, so yeah, naturally a human would get really bored, right ???. So, this is what happened to the cover page of the booklet provided to everyone.. Lesson no.1 : Never let SzeYin get near to a peice of paper when she's bored, even if its a book... xD

More pic :

-very cute kitten =3

-tsk tsk tsk...sit properly laa , miss Xp

- Looks like an umbrella ? Its not. Part of the camera crew :)

fishy fishy fish :)

-part of the fish pond :)

Wanna watch my sis performing ? Just watch this video ...ahaha


~Friday.

Ooopppss, can't remember what I did on Saturday. Wait !!! Its today. omg Im so blur ><
So far, I've been blogging, obviously. Tsk tsk, hearing my sis and bro screaming, technically..They are watching some giant hairy spider movie =.="
Ahaha...
wth, the video is still uploading itself... =.=
waiting, waiting, and still waiting.....
sigh ....shouldn't have upload that video... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


byeeeeeee~~~~~~~~ eh? my words are getting bigger...

0 comments: