CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WARNING : Do not read this if you're hungry...

My mum made Western food for dinner YUM~

and I made Caesar Salad to go with eat. What's on my plate :

- Grilled chicken wings and drumsticks
- Tiny but creamy steamed potatoes
- Caeser Salad, which consists of veggie, tomato, honey cured ham, fried bacon, Newman's Own Caesar Salad dressing, and Balsamic dressing . B-)

Y.U.M.M.Y

Before this...

Morning : Woke up and had breakfast. I actually slept for 12 hours !!! Than my mum brought me to Jaya Grocer to do some 'shopping'.

Its afternoon...
Had lunch. The fried noodles mum cooked actually tasted like spaghetti, so its a good thing :)
Continue reading the Chinese story book until I fell asleep....

When I woke up...
ITS ALREADY 5.30!!! wth..
Continue reading...
Make my salad then have dinner, then go online..which is NOW :D


psst... the chinese book is actually quite interesting.. ISN'T IT WEIRD THAT THESE WORDS ARE COMING OUT FROM MY MOUTH ??? =.= though I can't recognize quite a number of chinese characters, so I just blah through...

blablablablablablablablablablabla......







0 comments: