CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Second LAST Day Of School :D

Woohooooo~ Just ONE more day to ultimate freedom !!!!


Another day of life wasted...just kidding XD
Today Hong Yi brought the UNO H2O, which looked very very cool B-) Jim-Leon says that its very futuristic...haha
Oh ya ! THE CARDS ARE VERY VERY VERY NICE TO SHUFFLE :P *syok sendiri*

Hmm....more add math today, and I mean homework. bluek.
-Ama attempted to borrow Kar Yew's book home for reference, but failed.
-Jing Xien wanted me to scan my work for him, but unfortunately there's something wrong with my scanner....

s*** can't do question no.5 ...gonna be a parasite tomorrow ! XD , That's if there's any host...hehe

Tomorrow going out for lunch with Ama, Jimmy, Lyssa, Huey May and Saw ! YAY!!!! A great way to kick off the holidays~ Oh and Yi May might be coming :D
Let's see... I'm bringing them to Vary Pasta. Western and Pasta are on the menu this week...haha

Oh ya.... Jing Xien asks me to bring camera tomorrow. Should I ?
Lemme think....oh ya...something happened just now. Victor rampased Ama's mp4. I feel bad for her :-(
*sigh* Looks like the word 'compassion' is NOT in Victor's dictionary.
I think I've made up my mind : I'm not going to bring camera, don't wanna risk anything >.<


0 comments: