CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Puay Chai's Hari KOKU

Today's Puay Chai's KOKU day, and I actually went back to my primary school. :-)

My sis and bro are both involved by being salespersons, I think. >.<>

I walked aimlessly around the school, searching for food...
Then I met Huey May and walked and walked and walked until about 6 in the evening. We bought roasted marshmallows and butter cookies. I bought 2 packets of sweets.

sugar rush sugar rush sugar rush sugar rush sugar rush sugar rush sugar rush sugar rush

Then there's this concert for charity. My sis and her classmates had this singing performance. They sang 'Heal The World' and 'Satu Malaysia'. Their singing is HORRIBLE, out of tune. The notes are flying up into the sky, up to the moon.

Oh ya !!!!! I saw this tiny little boy wearing an over-sized Taekwando uniform. SO CUTEEEEEEE :D Then there's this performance by Taekwando students, where most of them are tiny and cute =3
Watching them punching and kicking is sooooooo cute !!! AHAHA

Guess that's all for today. BYE ! ;D

0 comments: