CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 16, 2009

I'M BORED x.x

Remember how easily everyone got excited when holidays are approaching ? Well, its the holiday season NOW..and instead of having fun, I'M ACTUALLY BORED TO DEATH.....zzzz


3 days passed and its the same routine everyday : eat, online, laze around, sleep. At least today I went back to school to take care of something. Sounds mysterious ? Haha
Had to do that again on Wednesday T.T

~ I can't stand waking up early in the morning when there's no school and the birds are still sleeping, I think...

Oh ya ! I didn't post anything yesterday ^^
Hmm, yesterday my mum made me help her to tidy up the storeroom. Can you imagine when the whole living room is filled up with boxes, the storeroom is STILL HALF-FILLED UP WITH BOXES ?????? *sneeze*

That's all for today~

SAYONARA ! :-)


0 comments: