CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's just another day...

Did we study today ? NO

Do we have homework today ? NO
Did we use a book in school today ? NO

wohooo~ days after exams are sure fun ! :D


Anyway, I did almost the same thing today, but kinda sick of 'Heart Attack' ... First, we've played the game for quite a long time. Second, I cut my finger, and yea, it bled. x) Third, Foo Wai is scary when he's playing the game. You might not want to get hit. XD

Oh and...... AMA AND I SIGNED UP FOR THE SELAMAT-SOMETHING TRIP !!!!! Gonna skip add math tomorrow !!!! I'm sooo happyyy .. :D

-There's something I don't understand...why some people get to go when there are people who signed up before them can't go..hmmm..

I thought 11th of Nov is this coming Friday... >.<


0 comments: