CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tired.Exhausted.Worn out.Lifeless.

Woohoooo~ I DID SOMETHING TODAY !! :D


Hehe, lets see...I cleaned up my accessories cupboard, took me one whole day to finish.Funny, huh?Just one cupboard could be sooo tiring. Imagine if I have to clean up my wardrobe, study room, etc. etc. >.<>piano today. :) BUT....this is the first time my fingers felt soooo rusty in, wait...lemme count.. ELEVEN years !!!!! :( I'm at pg 135 now !!! BIG IMPROVEMENT :D I still skipped some words though....hehe

Oh YA !!
jing xien,
You want to see a1000-word 'summary' right ? muahaha..tell you what, u take the words above and multiply by 10, and you'll get 1000 words !! Cool, right ? XD Or there's another way. Read this : THIS IS A 1000-WORD ESSAY. See ? there's a '1000' there. So yeah, it's 1000 words.


(1000 words)
~sy XD

0 comments: