CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 9, 2009

My Second Blog...

Hmm....I can't believe I'm doing this again. For those who're wondering why is this my second blog, I would like to 'announce' that my first blog had a lifespan of 1-Day. Short right ?? Anyway, thanks to my friends, especially Ama Leong and Lyssa, who used The Art Of Persuasion on me. Or should I say Sun Tsu's Art Of Persuasion ?



I'm writing this on a Monday night, and yes, I've been to school. This is what I've been doing today in school :

1. Talk and talk
2. Playing UNO
3. Indulging myself in a game called ' Cardiovascular disease'
4. Learned Add Math, apparently failed to do a few questions, gave up and laze around XD
5. Got all my results and 'kiasu-nes' took control of me and I FOUND OUT MY AVERAGE MARK. *not telling*



0 comments: