CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I did useful stuff today. REALLY USEFUL. u'll be surprised. :D

I MOPPED THE FLOOR !!!!!!!!!!!


ok. its not the entire house. the living and dinning room. but still, its something right ??? :D yeah...i can imagine AMA'S eyes popping out when she reads this .ahaha ....
then....

I MADE BANANA PANCAKES !!!!!!!!!! not banana republic...awww mann XD

anyway, my mum taught me how to make delicious banana pancakes... YUM haha... :D ok...i dunno whats in the mixture. Lemme guess...
Theres : 1.banana..duh
2. flour
3. water
4. egg
5. sugar
6. salt
7. milk powder
8. butter

thats all, i think :)
but, the way I hold the spatula is like holding A PENCIL. =.=
damn...msn still installing itself onto the laptop. I'm wondering...Am I slowing it down by updating my blog ? wait. not a good excuse. haha

that's all for now. ciao :)
psssst...
Dear Lyssa and Saw,
photos have to wait ya ? because it'll take a verrryyy long time ..sorry XD

~sy

0 comments: