CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 7, 2009

TiReD ?

I haven't been here for a few days already. Never mind, its just a few days :D and there's a reason behind it...


I WENT OUT LAST 2 DAYS, MORNING TILL MIDNIGHT. dot.
haha. yea its true. I went shopping . Saturday : Curve Sunday : KLCC, 1U
of course I'm a bit tired :) but it's worth it. yes it is.
Naf Naf got the most awesome-est winter clothes ever !!!!! and its on discount ! woohooo~
Then, ARMANI EXCHANGE. there's a very very very nice black trench coat with golden zips on 30 % sale !!!!! and its about rm420 after discount. Yep, its worth it ..XD

I realise Ama's favourite word when using msn is : ZZZZZZZZZZZZ XD heh.. ama will sure agree....

That's all for today, i think. Ama can't blame me now for not updating my blog. hah :D

0 comments: