CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

U.P.G.R.A.D.E.D

Dear friends, I've upgraded my cbox :)


Ok.I missed a few details about yesterday's post. I WASHED SOME DISHES. Yes, Ama. Your eyes will pop out again... And while washing the dishes, 2 things happened :
-A spoon was smashed into pieces.Here's the story :
The spoon slipped out of my hands 3 times in a row. Blame my gloves. As the result, *klang* and the poor spoon hit the basin and you-know- what-happened-next.

-I discovered that spinning plates are fun.Here's the story :
I was applying bubbly soap to the plates when I discovered this. Hold the plate upright and spin it. Damn nice to spin. The bigger the plate, the nicer it is :D


Apparently someone thought that I broke the spoon to let out my frustration and said that the gloves are innocent....maybe not....haha

I played the piano for 3 hours straight today~ Woohoooo
Finally I managed to upgrade my skills after my skills degraded a few months ago :) At least I think I did upgrade... >.<

Its still morning , so I don't have anything more to say ^^


Ciao~




0 comments: