CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 21, 2009

Leaving soon....

3 more days and I'm flying off to Hong Kong ! =D and I'll miss my friends again...not sure if I can on9 there... =(

anyway, I went to Tropicana City last Sunday.....and saw mr.saw....
that place was quite boring, not much there compared to One Utama, Pavilion, The Gardens, The Curve, etc. etc.

Last Friday and Saturday went to a few places. Been jumping from mall to mall, from KL to PJ...
Went to Borders and finally got my hands on the missing volume of the Oishinbo series - vegetables =D woohoooo~


finally finished reading this series... =) going to continue Katekyo & satu keping...


since I might not have the chance to say this on Friday...I gonna wish all my friends an early 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' !!!!!!!!
*******************************

0 comments: