CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 10, 2010

-No Title-

Its been a very long time since I updated my blog. So I guess its about time I do it now...


alice in wonderland. Thats the theme for this year's prom. Thank god its not the dress code or something. Imagine all the guys wearing a huge tall hat with red ribbon and all the girls wearing a blue dress, since I assume nobody would want to wear a freakishly puffy red dress or an all-white dress which resembles a wedding gown. I guess you get what I mean..
Now the bad news..
Mum wants me to design my own prom dress. *drums rolling* I can never achieve that. What if the dress turns out ugly or something? Sure, I can choose which clothes I should wear and not. But, its a huge mistake to ask me to design clothes, let alone DRESSES. argh.




OH WHY NOT HIRE SOME SMART-ASS DESIGNER TO DO IT ? I can just sit back and say yes or no. Isn't that so much simpler???

Note to self : Ask mum later. =D



There's World Cup later...which probably means I won't get to sleep early. Which also means I get to sleep in til noon. Yeah, that sounds nice =)) NETHERLANDS SHALL WIN. no offense, but Spain just pisses me off. First Argentina lost, now Germany. and if Paul predicted correctly, I'm so gonna have octo-sushi for breakfast, luch and dinner. as long as its sushi or sashimi.


I smell scones and garlic bread. Fresh from the oven. yum yum. ^^

Last night I watched this :



Its called black butler ( くろしつじ). awesome anime. Sorry FMA, I don't think you can beat this. XD
that little boy still creeps me out though..
and the butler looks like a vampire to me even though he's a demon. lol.


Anyone watched Eclipse yet? I wonder if its nice...
Oh shit haven't download Death Note 1 and 2 yet D:
T E A M E D W A R D.

XD

Time to indulge in scones and garlic bread and chocolates. ciao~













0 comments: