CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 18, 2010

M Y L I F E.

assignment no.1 : You are required to write about your life, be it sad or awesome. Your blog must not be less than 1 word long.

ok I choose to tell you about my awesome life. Forgive the perasan-ness. Knowing me, it can't be helped. =D
Well, I lead a normal life like everyone else.Almost everyone. And no, no superheroes and superpowers. Sad, huh?
My awesome normal life consists of :-

1. AWESOME friends. Yeah, if you think you're my friend, then you're awesome. See? I smell perasan-ness emitting from people reading this right now....

2.AWESOME music. Music plays a huge part in my life. Even if the world is coming to an end, you'll see me listening to my iPod, not having a care in the world. LOL. Ok back to reality. So far the furthest I've done is listening to an iPod on when there's exam next day, hoping all the facts will be crammed into my head and not the lyrics. =D

3.AWESOME stuffs. I'm too lazy to elaborate on this because basically everything I have is way too awesome. Again, forgive the perasan-ness. You see, I love everything I have now and all the good times I've been through. Except for now. My bro and sis keep on singing the Happy Tree Friends song with those super high-pitched and oh-so-right voice. =.=

4.AWESOME food. FOOD FOOD FOOD! My current obsession is cherries...and sushi. If you don't want me glued to a box of cherries for hours, please keep me away from them. Even if its just one. I'm seriuos. I'm like a cherry-addict. Japanese food, however, is not that bad. I just need it once a week. =) Mom says next time I'll have to live in Japan so that she could tag along. Oh well..looks like I'm not the only one who just can't get enough of bento sets. =D I may sound like a spoiled brat here, but no. Its just an addiction to certain foods and I'm sure there's a term for that...



hungry now? =D

5.AWESOME mum. MUM LOVES TO COOK. To her, DIY is the best. From udon noodles to chinese dumplings, she does everything from scratch. and the best part is, all of them tastes really good. Really good. You can ask those who tried her cooking. *winks*

Enough for now, I guess. =D and now..





0 comments: