CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

If Only The World Isn't That Boring..

Imagine if superpowers really exist among us. How cool is that? ><>

These are the obvious examples :-

Those guys made me into believing that being a mafia lord is freakin awesome. Especially the little baby wearing the red hat. He's the world's greatest hitman by the way..
.
.
These people can perform alchemy. The awesomeness... T~T
.
.
OH AND I WANT A BUTLER LIKE SEBASTIAN. nevermind if you don't get me. If you do, don't mind me.. XD but seriuosly I think I need a butler for some reason lol..
.
.

.
.
.
Rain- SID is playing for the 5th time in my head. Someone PLEASE make it stop D: Ame wa-..
MPS finally over..although I don't think I've done a lot..hehe ^^

Yes don't need to bring any books to school on Friday. =D Anyone not coming?
Lovely Bones sucks by the way ><.
Its Glee's turn..last episode..
ciaossu~

0 comments: