CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 18, 2010

WhatAGreatDeal...

Watched a few episodes of maid sama yesterday and yes i got hooked to it. If you guys are thinking this anime is boring or something, let me tell you. Yes, the graphics might be a bit disappointing. I wouldn't give credit to the special effects or so what either. But you know, once you get the hang of it, IT IS ADDICTIVE. The storyline...well I'm not sure of that yet, but so far so good ^^.Sometimes it can be funny but its not that kind of funny until you roll on the floor laughing. If you've got nothing else in the world to do, I would suggest you just go for it, sit back and enjoy a few episodes so you'll get what I mean haha.

...this image just can't be resize to the tinier version of it =.=

Oh yes can't wait for the next episode for FMA to arrive. Awesome special effects, amazing storyline and interesting characters.

Class party...my last sports day....all totally awesome. Yeah I dunno how but Lyssa's my daughter? LOL a mum who's younger than her daughter...does it make sense to you? XD Anyway, that daughter of mines managed to persuade me to attend the sports day last Wednesday. Talk about the power of persuasion. hahaha...
That was probably the MOST MOST MOST MOST MOST awesome sports day I've ever had. You see, I only went three out of five times. During Form 1, I hang out with Zae Yee all the time, i think. It was B O R I N G. no offense but if you sit on the same spot all the time, running out of topic sometimes, it can be really depressing. Next . Form 3. I went to help the Librarian Board walking around selling drinks. Trust me, if you know me well enough, you would know what I'm thinking while wearing black absorbing all the sunlight, carrying an icebox which probably weigh a ton walking up and down. Before last Wednesday, my perception of Sports Day was I-think-you-know. But thanks to my super awesome friends I've change my perception. Lyssa if you're reading this I bet you'll be soooooo touched. XD

Crap I hope I've done all my homework..

OH YA! the Nostalgia thingy...We managed to find sponsor for our librarian board page in the school magazine. 2 coloured pages. ISN'T THAT AWESOMEEEE????? =D
haha and guess what, I'll be working with Kelly, another daughter of mines to design the pages =D mwahahaha imagine we had the most awesome pages.. such fun~ whoops looks like I got carried away..xp
wait but there's one tiniee inieee problem. I NEED THE PICS. ok never mind I'll ask Pn.M.as usual..

psst...how many times have I said 'awesome' ?? xD


0 comments: