CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Is there any specific symptoms when you're bored???


Besides telling people you're bored, what else?


i guess...


doing stuff which you dont normally do?


yep, am outta my mind.....


like...asking alex to drive me to 1U at a random time?


or...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
if walking around on 1u with a bodyguard tagging along and getting stares from passersby aren't enough....












what about sitting at a cafe talking to a bodyguard for like what, 10mins???

omg somethings wrong with me ~.~
.
.
.
.
.
nvm that...
WAIT.why does he even need a bodyguard?????i think he's old enough to take care of himself, no?hmmmmm.....
ah whatever...
guess im wasting my time here typing this
....but thats because im bored...~.~

OMG I SO WANNA WATCH THIS...IN 3D....
ALICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ah there's more...

YEAH I SOOOOO WANT TO WATCH THIS TOOO~~~~



ok.im gonna stop here.





0 comments: